- Major Private Gifts to Higher EducationGifts of $50 million or more, dating to 1967, are compiled in this list.
- Students Cheat. How Much Does It Matter?As the pandemic continues, the debate grows louder.
- DHS Arrests International Students, Threatens College Staff for 'Willful Ignorance' of Student-Visa ProgramSome college officials will likely have their certification to administer student visas on their campuses revoked as part of the investigation.
- Where Are Most International Students? Stranded Here, Needing Colleges' HelpThey face isolation, anxiety, and more — but staff are coming to their rescue.
- 'It's Negligence’: U. of Michigan Students Ordered to 'Stay in Place' After Covid-19 Cases SurgeFrustrated students criticize campus leaders as dorm outbreaks fuel a rise in cases. Now the county health department is stepping in.
- The Pandemic and Racial Turmoil Are Changing Curricula. Here's How.The nation is traumatized, and academics say the content of academic programs, not just how they are delivered, must reflect that reality.