- Here's Who Was Hit Hardest by Higher Ed's Pandemic-Driven Job LossesPeople of color and those with limited labor protections have endured a disproportionate share of the losses.
- The Vaccination DilemmaShould colleges mandate Covid-19 shots? Encourage? Incentivize? All of the above? Should colleges mandate Covid-19 shots? Encourage? Incentivize? All of the above?
- Liberty U. Sues Disgraced Former President Jerry Falwell Jr. for $10 MillionThe suit is the latest action by the university to distance itself from some members of the Falwell family, who led the institution from its opening, in 1971, until August 2020.
- The Damage CampaignCaught up in a storm of false accusations, professors found themselves fighting to clear their names. Caught up in a storm of false accusations, professors found themselves fighting to clear their names.
- Cyberattacks Are Spiking. Colleges Are Fighting Back.Criminal hackers have taken advantage of the unique circumstances of the Covid-19 pandemic, causing a significant increase in the number and severity of cyberattacks.
- Why Disability Studies Scholars Are Protesting a Prominent TextbookA group of authors see problems not just with this edition of the reader, but with previous editions as well.