- Students Aren't Just Leaving Greek Life. They Want to End It.Fraternity and sorority members are leaving their chapters en masse. The goal: Abolish an institution of oppression.
- Johns Hopkins Goes Fully Remote for Fall, Urges Students Not to Come to CampusThursday’s announcement is the latest shoe to drop in a late-summer wave of announcements, one after the next, of scaled-back reopening plans.
- More Than 400,000 Students Leave Their States for College. Here's How They Could Carry Covid-19 With Them.Where students are from matters more than ever before for colleges planning to hold in-person classes this fall.
- Live Coronavirus Updates: Here's the LatestThe fall is days away, and Covid-19 is surging. The Chronicle is tracking developments across higher ed here. Read on for daily live updates and information.
- Archive of Live Coronavirus Updates(The latest developments on the impact of the coronavirus in higher ed can be found here.)
- Its Local Health Department Urged a Virtual Fall. UNC Is Reopening Anyway.After seeing some campus outbreaks, the Orange County Health Department recommended UNC-Chapel Hill teach virtually in the fall and reserve dorms for students in need.