- Being a Woman in Academe Has Its Challenges. A Global Pandemic? Not Helping.Here are the steps that professors say colleges must take to ensure gender equity.
- Welcome to the Socially Distanced CampusWhen students return to colleges, they are likely to find transformed spaces and new norms. Hereâs what campus leaders say that could look like.
- Does Anthony Fauci Think Colleges Should Reopen? We Asked Him.The Chronicle interviewed the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases about the coronavirus and higher education.
- To Keep International Students During the Pandemic, Colleges Get CreativeWhether classes are online or in person this fall, the old playbook wonât work.
- Why Covid-19 Could Force Colleges to Fix Their Transfer ProblemsThe students hit hardest are transferring closer to home. If colleges want them back,Â theyâll need to repair a broken system.
- Golden State Blockbuster: U. of California Will Replace ACT and SAT With New Test — or None at AllThe UC systemâs Board of Regents approved a five-year plan to phase out the college-entrance exams. It plans to adopt a new test that better serves âthe public good.â